Sunday, March 25, 2007

P,E,L-colloquium


The first colloquium was about education, literature and philosophy. I enjoyed the colloquium because I was laughing all the time because of my seatmate, GEAN NAZER “pogi” MENDOZA. Gean kept on making fun of things.

The first speaker was Sir Jay. I find Sir Jay an intelligent teacher because he was able to answer the questions of my classmates. He talked about philosophy. I find his speech quite boring maybe because of the topic but it was informative.

The second speaker was Mrs. Luna who was a former teacher in AUF and a mother of our classmate, Mae Luna. Her topic was all about education. Education was a very important matter in this world. It’s difficult to survive if you’re not being educated by any credible person in this earth. Education started at home.

The last topic was all about literature which I find it boring too though I love reading poems.

It’s really hard to be a speaker because it’s not easy to get the attention of the audiences specially students. Students tend to get bored easily. I suggest that if you will be a guest speaker someday, you should prepare for an attention-getter and speak lively,

photos from: www.yahoo.com



No comments: