Sunday, March 25, 2007

Medical Technology-Colloquium



I’ve learned so much from the guest speaker we had, who was a medical technologist. I didn’t expect to enjoy her speech because all I know was that, her topic which was about medicines was boring. During that time, I’ve learned some terminologies that I didn’t understand before but unfortunately, I forget them. I find the speaker well-prepared and she knew what she was telling us. She even has her PowerPoint presentation.

I’ve learned that it’s difficult to be a medical technologist because you are exposed with so many diseases in the hospital. It was not easy to find out a person’s illness. The class enjoyed the whole speech of the speaker because everyone can relate to the topic because its topic is more of health conditions and we are all concern about our health.

I could see that the speaker was nervous because maybe it was her first time to be a guest speaker. Though she was nervous, she delivered her talk properly and informatively. My classmates were able to participate well.

photo from:www.yahoo.com

No comments: